D3 with many extras (less than 5,000 shutter actuations)

bertsirkin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photobert.com, http
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Nikon D3 Digital SLR Camera
With lots of extras
Very Lightly Used (total shutter actuations: 4756)
Shipping to the US only
$2700 firm
[email protected]

Images at http://www.PhotoBert.com/temp/d3.htm

I'm selling my D3 that I've used very lightly. There have only been 4756 shutter actuations on this camera (camera is rated at 300,000 actuations). I'm including many extras as well. All of the documentation and software are un-opened and are as originally included. The camera is in excellent condition - the only sign of wear are a few very small scratches on the bottom of the camera. Camera functions perfectly. Both batteries are in excellent condition. This is a Nikon USA camera.

All original accessories that came with the camera are included, including the box, including the D3 camera body, MH-22 Quick Charger, Nikon En-EL4a battery (plus an extra), strap, instruction manuals in English and Spanish, Nikon Quick Guide D3 in English and Spanish, Nikon Software Suite CD, Nikon Capture NX software (unopened), audio-video cable, and USB cable.

The original Nikon D3 strap is included, which was only attached to the camera once, but never used.

Extras that didn't originally come with the camera include:

Accessory
Value if
purchased
separately
DK-17M Magnifying eyepiece (installed)
$52.00
EH-6 AC Adapter
$128.00
extra Nikon EN-EL4a Battery
$69.95
BL-3 Battery Chamber Cover
$34.95
Really Right Stuff BD3 custom Camera Plate (installed)
$55.00
2-Lexar COMPACT FLASH 300X 4GB CARD - LECF300X4GB
$50.00
Nikon "E" Focusing Screen - Matte with Grid (installed)
$29.95
PhotoBert D3 CheatSheeet (new/unused)
$9.95
Total
$429.80

Last edited:
Hey Im in Southbury. If I get this job with a company in March Ill meet you and buy this. No joke, not a scammer. I just dont need a 2700$ camera if I am not getting paid.

Check your inbox/pm

I tried sending you a PM - but it doesn't look like it got sent. I think I have it sold - I'll know by noon tomorrow. I'll let you know if it doesn't sell.

thanks!

Damn it. If I had 700 more dollars.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back