No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Edited: figured it out.

Delete thread if need to.

Thanks.

Last edited:
You could have NOT edited your post in case anyone else runs into a similar predicament.

You could have NOT edited your post in case anyone else runs into a similar predicament.

The issue was the nut behind the viewfinder and nothing real beneficial.

I forgot how to set the F-stop for starters, been using my D7100 mostly which in my opinion has easier controls. Then I somehow switched the LCD screen setting to ON. Once I got the F-stop/Subject Dark Warning figured out, I was still dealing with the LCD being on and assumed they was related. Everything was fine once I switched the screen off.

It's been Fast and Furious over here with work and packing our son up for summer camp. We shipped him off this morning, so we're taking phones off the hook an going back to bed :D

The issue was the nut behind the viewfinder and nothing real beneficial.

I forgot how to set the F-stop for starters, been using my D7100 mostly which in my opinion has easier controls. Then I somehow switched the LCD screen setting to ON. Once I got the F-stop/Subject Dark Warning figured out, I was still dealing with the LCD being on and assumed they was related. Everything was fine once I switched the screen off.

It's been Fast and Furious over here with work and packing our son up for summer camp. We shipped him off this morning, so we're taking phones off the hook an going back to bed :D

Thank you for explaining your situation and what fixed it. I'm sure it will help someone else out down the road. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back