D40x compatibility with 8GB SDHC?

shivaswrath

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ExtremeIII_8GB_130.jpg

Hey gang, I know my D40x works well with my 4 GB SDHC card and my 2GB Ultra II SD card, has anyone tried the new Extreme III SDHC cards out on their Nikon D40(x)?? Link: 8GB

Or for that matter, even with the Ultra II 8GB Model
UltraII-SDHC-8GB.jpg

I'm going abroad for my honeymoon without a laptop, so I'd like to have enough memory (and since I'm a noob, I tend to take a lot of continuous shots!)

Thanks!

I used to have a d40x and if my memory serves me correctly then it's compatible with all SDHC cards, i.e. both the cards shown above.

I used to have a d40x and if my memory serves me correctly then it's compatible with all SDHC cards, i.e. both the cards shown above.

8 GIG !!!

I must have that just for the sake of having a 8 gig memory card.

And how many years would I have to save up for to make the down payment on that? :)

With the taking lots of continuous shots, try to take more time framing the shot than just snapping. I've gotten better shots that way.

woah momma, 32GB. . . .cool, thanks for the 8GB advice, and for anyone that's shopping for some 4GB ultra II's right now, there is a promotion going on at beachcamera.com where if you buy a 4GB SD Ultra 2, you get a $30 VISA card as a rebate (limited to 3!)

Shivas

Most reactions

Back