D500 at Camp

I keep hearing how good the AF is on the D50o and the D7200 is no slouch either so I could only imagine how good.

I think you'd be pretty surprised with the AF. I also shoot with the D3s which has great AF and the D500 is even better.
When I upgrade my body, it will be either the D7200 or that one.

Man, I can't wait for football. I wanted to go to the Lions practice but 4 different Ford Dealers were out of tickets and kind of BS because I got the alert on my phone in the evening and went to the dealer's the next morning. It will be interesting to how Garoppolo runs that offense. My bet would be he does fine and they are 3-1 when Brady comes back.

You cant go wrong with either camera. The nice thing about the Pats camp is that it's free open to the public. They average around 16,000 people a day. The kid will do fine it all depends on the defense and the O-line.
These were free too but you had to stop into a Ford dealer to get the free ticket to enter. I guess they were thinking you might by a vehicle on impulse while waiting for a ticket... Ford family needs more money, they are hurting big time....[emoji55]

Curious if I'm correct and why you decided to do that? they seem to lack any fine detail. First shot looks borderline cartoonish.
@dennybeall, you dont agree they lack any fine detail and look borderline cartoonish, or do you just think im a big meanie?

The detail looks fine enough that I see pollen blowing around in the first photo but after a second look the guy in the background looks like he has prosthetic Limbs with the OOF white sneakers.

Yep, I do not agree that they lack fine detail and do not think the shot looks in any way cartoonish.
I don't see any point to making comments that are not constructive but will defend anyone's right to make them as long as they are stated as personal opinion.

Most reactions

Back