D60 kit for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazydad

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got a D60 w/18-55VR lens, extra Nikon battery, CPL filter, 2GB SD card, charger, etc. Asking $450 w/ free shipping in lower 48 states.

Camera is in excellent shape, very well taken care of. No scratches, dents, dings or anything like that.

Reduced to $400.

I would buy this (looking for a second camera) but i dont see the point in buying nikon lens + canon lens so for that matter im out unfortunately :( Nikon and canon should combine and make uh... Canik or Nican or something lol... :(

I would buy this (looking for a second camera) but i dont see the point in buying nikon lens + canon lens so for that matter im out unfortunately :( Nikon and canon should combine and make uh... Canik or Nican or something lol... :(

I don't know where he got that it came with a cannon lens but i am interested. Just wondering why you are selling it? And like asked above...what the shutter life is?

Thanks

I don't know where he got that it came with a cannon lens but i am interested. Just wondering why you are selling it? And like asked above...what the shutter life is?

Thanks

I think he meant there's no point in buying nikon gear when he currently shoots with Cannon. Not that the seller is offering Canon equip with his Nikon body.

Thanks

I think he meant there's no point in buying nikon gear when he currently shoots with Cannon. Not that the seller is offering Canon equip with his Nikon body.
:lol: Correct

And congrats :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back