D600 or 800?????

Yes, but you haven't ever actually had the problem you were so expertly talking about.
I have never claimed I would be an expert when it comes to photography, and I probably will never be an expert for that.

I don't necessarily care about that quite as much. The one that drove me insane was the time he 'reviewed' a lens that wasn't even released yet (the Nikon 18-300 IIRC) and told a new poster AS IF IT WERE FACT that it wasn't as good as the 18-200.
Thats very likely your own misinterpretation of my posting, because I wouldnt state that as a fact.

Come to think of it, I don't recall seeing any of his pictures, either.
And you never will, at least not consciously, since I wont publish anything in this forum.

Solarflare said:
I have never claimed I would be an expert when it comes to photography, and I probably will never be an expert for that.

Thats very likely your own misinterpretation of my posting, because I wouldnt state that as a fact.

See the problem with saying that you never claimed to have used the product is that most new people tend to assume when you're talking about a product, that you actually know what you're talking about and have extensively used the product. So when you talk about products and that isn't the case, you should preface your post with "I don't actually own this product nor have i actually used it for more than a couple of minutes, and really have no idea what I'm talking about, so take my comments for what they're worth." You can't just say "I never claimed to be an expert", because the fact that you make certain claims tends to imply that you know what you're talking about.

And you never will, at least not consciously, since I wont publish anything in this forum.

Why not?

On paper the D600 looks amazing. I only got to hold it without battery or lens mounted. Compared to the D700, the grip doesn't feel too much different except the finger portion is a bit thinner, doesn't matter to me.
The fit and finish does look cheaper than the D700. The plastic texture especially, could have used a bit more treatment or a different texture.

Other than that, I can't say much about it since I never got to play around with it. I'd jump for it if I were you. It just seems too good to be true.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back