D70 and Tamron 90. (Please Critique me)

rcapilli

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Here is a link to my first Macro pictures. All shot at F/11. Please critique my photos so that I can get better at this (these are my first). I know that some are a little blurry, maybe I need to change my F stop to F/8 or something? I'll try and give the fill data of the pics tonight when I get home

http://picasaweb.google.com/rcapilli/FirstMacroShots/

Not bad shots for the first go. Some of the natural light seems a bit harsh on some of them. Some others need some more DOF.

You will get more comments by putting these in one of the picture galleries, and you should embed the photos right in your post with numbers instead of a link.

Cheers

to me, the blur looks like that caused by camera shake... you will need a faster shutter speed to remove that.. Stopping down will decrease the light, thus slower speeds. I would try a external flash.

Nice subjects though and enjoy your lens

Not bad shots for the first go. Some of the natural light seems a bit harsh on some of them. Some others need some more DOF.

You will get more comments by putting these in one of the picture galleries, and you should embed the photos right in your post with numbers instead of a link.

Cheers

AH. I will do that.. I'm new :)

to me, the blur looks like that caused by camera shake... you will need a faster shutter speed to remove that.. Stopping down will decrease the light, thus slower speeds. I would try a external flash.

Nice subjects though and enjoy your lens

I guess I should set it to M instead of A?

Most reactions

Back