D700 gear or no ?

Corir

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nikon D700 has been chosen by the people of the forum for my first pick on constructing my camera collection :D
Though i just saw a person her consulting about his gear, and now i got these questions in my mind like, picking up just the camera and lens would do or should the complete gear be the one, i should get ????

Nikon D700 has been chosen by the people of the forum for my first pick on constructing my camera collection :D
Though i just saw a person her consulting about his gear, and now i got these questions in my mind like, picking up just the camera and lens would do or should the complete gear be the one, i should get ????

I don't know about the others but I honestly cannot understand this question. Can you reword this:
"Though i just saw a person her consulting about his gear," into something else please? I have no idea what it means.

And what "Complete Gear" are you referring to?

As far as I can tell the OP was suggested the D700 as a first camera and now wants advice wether to purchase it with a kit lens or as body and a lens of choice.

Most reactions

Back