D7000 aficionados........ MB-D11 Knock-offs!

I just ordered one
bigthumb.gif

wish mine would hurry and get here too
iconhammer.gif

Got mine in the mail today. I must say for the money it's pretty decent. The fit is awesome. Overall build quality I would rate as just ok. The buttons and dials seem a little cheap. For 52.00 delivered I'm very happy. You can buy 5 of these for the price of a Nikon one. I wish I could find a Nikon one to compare it too. All my dials seem to work the same as the ones on the body. None of mine work backwards. Took mine less than a week to get here. I buy a lot of stuff on Ebay and I've dealt with many different sellers from Hong Kong and have not had any trouble with any of them. I bought some Hoya Pro1 D filters for about half of B&H prices, hopefully they aren't some cheap knock-offs. Seller answered all my questions very quickly. We'll see how that purchase turns out.

I actually bought one of these from ebay, the actual battery doesn't fit in the grip, but the standby for the nikon D7000 battery, and the 6 AA's fits so..... guess its a wash.

glad you all got yours, bet mine makes it to my house tomorrow

China Post
Processed through Sort Facility, Jun-02-11, 17:53 PM, TAMPA, FL, 33605
Processed through Sort Facility, May-31-11, 19:08 PM, CHICAGO, IL, 60701
Foreign International Dispatch, May-29-11, 08:45 AM, SHENZHEN EMS
Foreign Acceptance, May-28-11, 19:06 PM

I LOVE MINE - works marvelously
dblthumb2.gif

This forum rocks, thanks OP.

ordered one also, hope it gets here quick

hope its decent, i loved my nikon grip on the d200

Did anyone buy it with the extra battery? I was wondering if that is the same as a certified Nikon one. Also it looks like it is temporarily on sale for under $50 now . . .

Battery grip Holder B2H For Nikon D7000 Camera MB-D11 | eBay

For those of you who didn't buy it with the battery, does your original battery fit inside this? I would hate to have to unscrew this everytime I had to charge the battery.

Thanks!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Yes, it holds the battery

..........., does your original battery fit inside this? I..............

Most of them come with two battery inserts. One for the 'factory' EN-EL15 battery and the other for 6 AAs.

I bought from linkdelight and ordered it on 6/3 and the tracking number works but it hasnt updated since 6/8. i am so damn impatient and now worried since i havent gotten an update...lol

i hope it didnt get lost.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back