D7000: Greenish hue on LCD Monitor?

droidz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone,

Quick question regarding the D7000: has anyone with it experienced a greenish hue on every photo when viewing from the LCD? I initially thought this was a white balance problem and asked that question accordingly, but it seems that when the photos go into lightroom on my mac, the images are fine. but all of them have a small (albeit noticeable) green cast. Defective screen? firmware? i dont know. help? :p

thanks!

Oh, the LCD. I thought it was your computer monitor. I think we should wait for some other experienced member here to try to help.

It may be a warranty problem. Check with your local camera store guru and see if they have a better answer. It certainly doesn't seem normal to me.

You said they are slightly off on your mac as well? Go into the custom settings (i assume you use auto wb), and alter the green's so they are less apparent.

Page 119 in the manual.

You said they are slightly off on your mac as well? Go into the custom settings (i assume you use auto wb), and alter the green's so they are less apparent.

no they aren't off on my mac. i like the mac colors, but in comparison the LCD colors are noticeably green

I don't see that on my D7K. I poked around but didn't see any where to adjust the screen on the camera. Would make sense that there is something to do that but we might not have access to it. Might be something that Nikon would need to fiddle with. If the Camera is brand new take it back and get a new one.

Most reactions

Back