D7000 pricing question

gsxturbo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have an opportunity to purchase a D7000 with 20k actuations, the mb-d11 grip, two batteries, the 18-105 vr, 50mm 1.8 af-s, 85mm manual focus. My question what is a used setup like this one worth and is 20k actuations too much? The camera and all accessories look new with no signs of wear.

As much as you're willing to pay, that the seller also finds acceptable for letting the gear go.

I always get top dollar for any used gear I sell because I don't have to sell any of it. A seller that needs the money is usually more motivated and will sell for less than I will.

It is the same for buyers.

If I were the seller, the very very least I'd sell that setup for would be about $1400, and you'd have to catch me desperate to get that price.

And 20,000 actuations is NOTHING on the D7k.

No, 20k is not much. As for the price, take a look around and see how each of these items is worth new and used... and then also take into consideration what KmH is saying, the motivation the seller has to let it go.

Thanks for the input! It's a friend so I don't want to take advantage of a friend in need yet at the same time it's always good to get a screamin deal!!

ok, so probably the best thing to do is take a look online and see how much each one of these items are selling used. It's hard to put a price for the whole package, but I'd gladly pay something between $1500-$1800 for all that.

i just picked up a d7k for 970 new and kits are going for 1200 , 50's are 100 and not sure bout the other. you could get it all new for less than 1500

Most reactions

New Topics

Back