D810 Out Off Production

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Oooohhhh according to Nikon Rumors the amazing D810 is not made anymore which means we can expect in the next few months an announcement for a replacement

Rumors: Nikon D810 no longer in production | Nikon Rumors

Main question in my mind is how many mega pixel is going to be in this new camera and what AF system will be there.
Also will it have good 4K and how well will it do video.

Super excited, cant wait for details to start coming out about the new king of Nikon :)

maybe they'll get it right this time and listen to Thom Hogan.
LOL

Rumors from several sites indicate they have been testing two different sensors in the replacement, one in the 50-60mp range and one in the 70-80mp range.

Accuracy cannot be verified, just what I've read in the past day or two.

My guess...42 MP sensor in the replacement model.

My guess...42 MP sensor in the replacement model.
Yeah that would be a logical assumption since this is the Sony sensor they are using in their top of the line cameras but I have a feeling it will be more then that, just a feeling.
Nikon was running supreme the mega pixel mountain for so long till the Canon 5DS took their crown so I will not be surprised if they will get a sensor that has more MP.
I guess we will know soon enough.

Yep. Hope for the 42.4 MP, Exmor R, IMX251 (7952 x 5304 px) - released in June of 2015 - So far the most MP of any Exmor image sensor.

All the Exmor sensors in the R series, except the IMX251, are smaller than APS-C format.

I do not need a new camera I do not need a new camera...aaaaaaa

Remember when the D800 came out. Everyone was saying 36MP is too much. You can’t shoot “hand held” anymore, etc?

People returned them stating they hate taking a tripod on vacation? Cracks me up.

My guess is the all new d810S(napbridge) edition. A stunning 36 MP all new model. To save costs they will get rid of all AF modes except single point. Increased frame rate to 5.1 FPS and only a modest price increase to $4500. All metal parts will be replaced with plastic or recycled metal from my dead Toyota pickup trucks. An all new optional grip for $795 will increase FPS to 6.05. The rear screen will be a retina display made from recycled iPhone 4s... :)

Remember when the D800 came out. Everyone was saying 36MP is too much. You can’t shoot “hand held” anymore, etc?

People returned them stating they hate taking a tripod on vacation? Cracks me up.
I still think 36mp is too much.
Though if you gave me a set of d810/d810A I'd happily take it :)

I hope the replacement will eliminate the CF card slot and have two card slots of the SAME type.

I hope the replacement will eliminate the CF card slot and have two card slots of the SAME type.
They did it again with the D500 ... one QXD and one SD
but the CF card is totally outdated with its 50 pins design.

I would say they will have to beat Canon so maybe 55-60 MP. Also I figure that it will have improved Video and WIFI, a touch screen, and maybe a flippy screen.

Most reactions

Back