www.artwanted.com
dasboot2small.jpg

dasboot3small.jpg

dasboot5small.jpg

dasboot6small.jpg

and das beer stein

dasboot7small.jpg

dasboot4small.jpg

i turned one of these in for the photo competition last month and figured it was time to show the other ones off. thats an authentic warsteiner boot that holds 2 liters of my favorite beverage, beer, and or 2 liters of jack and coke depends on what mood im in. i sent these into warsteiner and they sent me a bunch of free stuff!

Ausgezeichnet.

Although slightly disappointed as with that title I was expecting the interior of a submarine, mit machines that go ping :lol:

i know he does it on purpose ... :p

again: boot (German) does not mean boot (English) :albino:

no numbers means no specific comments :p

I like the one with the "Krug" and the limited DOF on the bottles ... that really gives a feeling of depth.

Wow I cant believe Das Boooot actually exists!! I would like to see if I could drink out of one or if it really does shoot beer all over you.

yes they really exist, and no you cant drink it fast enough to get a bubble that blows up on you. when you set it back down, however, it creates a bubble and blows up on you :p. ive gotten my time down to 2 minutes on drinking the whole thing. it holds 7 beers so thats not too shabby haha.

Awe, I was hoping for submarine pics myself. ;)

Thor, what you wanted to say is actually not "Das Boot" but Der Stiefel" :p

when you set it back down, however, it creates a bubble and blows up on you :p.

It even does not do that ... the trick is only to have the heel of the boot point away from you/ upwards ... then drinking from it is very safe ;)

I thought Das Boot was just something silly from that beerfest movie.

I like the pictures
and i have a little Stiefel for drinking gluehwein out of.

I thought Das Boot was just something silly from that beerfest movie.

:stun: b.bb...beerfest movie?

Jürgen Prochnow would be turning in his grave. If he was dead. Wolfgang Petersen is dead - if in doubt watch 'Troy'.

Edit: I just realised Jürgen was actually in 'beerfest'. The shame :( Time for me to get depressed about the state of cinema again.

Hey Thor! :shock:

So it was actually your photo that got my vote in the last competition!?!?!?!? Wow, at last I know. I had suspected it was taken by Alex_B, Warsteiner being German beer and all that, and the idea of free-beer-for-all appealed to me most, so you go my vote (and that of someone else but I don't know who that someone else was). Cool series of a cool beverage (oops, Traveler, don't come to look at what I just typed!)

It even does not do that ... the trick is only to have the heel of the boot point away from you/ upwards ... then drinking from it is very safe ;)

oh so when i set it down about 5 minutes ago (yes, i filled it up again) just to prove you wrong, it DIDNT splash everywhere?!

and i know its a steifel, i just call it das boot because beerfest is my favorite movie.

oh so when i set it down about 5 minutes ago (yes, i filled it up again) just to prove you wrong, it DIDNT splash everywhere?!

exactly ... and if it still did, then it was a you moving to quickly (or shaking) ... beer needs patience! :p

oh, regarding to the movie "Das Boot", I just recently met one of the actors while shopping for Camera gear ;)

im talking about when you drink enough to form a bubble in the toe of the boot, then you set it down to take a breather, the beer goes back into the toe and shoots a bubble up into the main portion of the glass.

Most reactions

Back