dabertphotography does a photoshoot for some reality show hosts

dabert07

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited by a moderator:
#3 looks as if he's saying, "I really do not want to pose, but whatevah." In #1, is her head that big in proportion to her body for real? She might have done better with a 3/4 side pose, camera high.

The stills all have a gritty, urban, modern feel to them. Stylized. Contemporary. Simple sets, simple poses, direct eye-to-eye confrontation with the viewers. I suspect that people who watch the show will like these portrayals of the hosts. My only issue would be the first shot, with the printed patterned backdrop and the white top with stripes worn with leather pants...that background looks awful...a really tacky pairing of background and clothes. But then, the 20-something audience will probably not have enough of a sense of style to know it's bad.

#3 looks as if he's saying, "I really do not want to pose, but whatevah." In #1, is her head that big in proportion to her body for real? She might have done better with a 3/4 side pose, camera high.
what's wrong with her head? I don't see anything of significance?
The stills all have a gritty, urban, modern feel to them. Stylized. Contemporary. Simple sets, simple poses, direct eye-to-eye confrontation with the viewers. I suspect that people who watch the show will like these portrayals of the hosts. My only issue would be the first shot, with the printed patterned backdrop and the white top with stripes worn with leather pants...that background looks awful...a really tacky pairing of background and clothes. But then, the 20-something audience will probably not have enough of a sense of style to know it's bad.
I agree with you on that.

what's wrong with her head? I don't see anything of significance?
It just looks bigger than normal in relationship to her petite body. Might be because her hair is rounded out, but just seems out of proportion compared to the other people.

What shows?

Do you always refer to yourself in the third person?

It just looks bigger than normal in relationship to her petite body. Might be because her hair is rounded out, but just seems out of proportion compared to the other people.

I'm not getting that at all..

Nice shots. #2 is my favorite.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back