Dad and Daughter

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another informal portrait (I really need to try some formal lighting, I feel like I'm verging on "natural light photographer" territory here and it feels a bit dirty!)

Miss Em was heading out to work and her and Dad were chatting before she left, she tossed her arms around his neck and said take a picture Mom! So I obliged :) They were seriously sidelit and tucked under an awning, I had to bring up the shadows a lot which in turn made the colours wash out so I went with B&W, perhaps some fill with my onboard flash would have helped that? Next time I'll take one with and one without to see.
Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

I like the sunglasses and I love black and white. I see nothing wrong with this. Its a decent photo, not terrible lit and properly exposed. (Not over exposed nor under, just right)

Well done.

Thanks Sscarmack :) and welcome back!

Good work! You got a shot to treasure. :D

Given the circumstance I think you deserve a big pat on the back.

Thanks Granddad and Ron :)
I'm quite fond of this one too but I love these two and don't shoot people much so wouldn't trust my own judgement ;) lol

it's a nice shot, but the reflection in the sunglasses (or maybe just the glass of the sunglasses in general) is a bit distracting

Thanks Bellezzo and Timothy :)

Bellezzo, I am forever telling him to take his shades off so I can see his beautiful eyes, these ones are the clear ones with the mirrored coating so they aren't dark like you expect sunglasses to be.

Pixel, looking at it again, I'm surprised that you haven't heard or don't hear this. From that off-spring, I'm surprised that you and Mr. Rabbit haven't produced more lovely looking youngin's.

Pixel, looking at it again, I'm surprised that you haven't heard or don't hear this. From that off-spring, I'm surprised that you and Mr. Rabbit haven't produced more lovely looking youngin's.

Aw! Thanks Ron! I'm a little ashamed to say I actually have 3 kids another daughter and a son, I just don't talk about them or post pics, our oldest is 24 and Miss Em is the only one that lives close by so she gets to play guinea pig lol when the other two get back up home we are too busy spending time together that I don't pull the camera out much. I'm hoping they get to spend some time here this summer and I'll definitely be taking lots of pictures of them!

I just realized I did post a picture of Miss Danielle a while back but it was a failed witch shoot lol not as bad of a Mom as I thought I was! Lol

I'm not a fan of the mirror-surface sunglasses. They give off a weird vibe. The shot's nice as a family photo. They both look good together. It'll be great to have shots like that in the future when both of them have changed.

In the reflection of the glasses I see what appears to be someone reclining in a chair. Is that true or are my oldman eyes playing tricks on me. I really like the shot by the way.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back