Daddy's Girl

katy625

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I couldn't resist running for my camera when I saw this scene in my backyard. My husband teaching my 4 year old daughter how to play tee-ball in her absolute favorite outfit. As far as the C&C goes.....just know that I shot this pic while holding my 3 month old son in my left hand and the camera in my right hand. (gotta do what you gotta do) ;) So im sure the pic is so not as sharp as it could have been had I had both hands. I also desaturated the pic obviously. But i thought this moment was way to sweet to pass up!

daddyneva-1.jpg

I love it. It truly is a special moment.

I couldn't resist running for my camera when I saw this scene in my backyard. My husband teaching my 4 year old daughter how to play tee-ball in her absolute favorite outfit. As far as the C&C goes.....just know that I shot this pic while holding my 3 month old son in my left hand and the camera in my right hand. (gotta do what you gotta do) ;) So im sure the pic is so not as sharp as it could have been had I had both hands. I also desaturated the pic obviously. But i thought this moment was way to sweet to pass up!

daddyneva-1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back