Daddy's girl

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just the result of a spontaneous, totally unprepared portrait shoot of father and daughter watching telly after the swimming - and for the time being she very much is "daddy's girl" (no flash):

amAbendmPapa_27-4-05_3.jpg

Do the resemble each other?

Yes, I can see the resemblance, you did a great job capturing a very nice moment. Good work.

I really like this photo, definitly a keeper, I love how he dosn't seem to care at all that her hair is wet and must be getting his shirt wet!

lizheaemma said:
I really like this photo, definitly a keeper, I love how he dosn't seem to care at all that her hair is wet and must be getting his shirt wet!

I noticed that too :) what a wonderful picture!!! :D:D

Thank you all for commenting so kindly on this photo. It is just one out of many - I shoved the little camera into their faces (almost) and snapped away - about 10 or 12 of this very scene. One had to come out nicely! ;)

That's my method too, LaFoto...keep snapping :) I think you caught a very nice moment here, it's obvious they have a strong bond.

It looks like they are used to you taking pictures of them..... I wonder why.... ;)

:lmao:

Great photo!
Looks like she really loves her dad! :D

Great capture LaFoto. Well done!!

lafoto...
this is so sweet.... makes me miss my father, more than i already do.... when you look at her face, you can tell she is wore out....just tired..and she is leaning on her daddy...dang, that is so good.....great job...

Wow... I remember watching TV with my dad like that when I was little.... awwww! Dang... I miss those days... *sigh* Thanks LaFoto!

Oh its very heartwarming shot.
I love thir relaxing face.
Only her mom can take this kind of photo!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back