Daddy's Girl

metroshane

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Elena Grace, born 11/5/03.

2daysold1.jpg

Awww, I am a real sucker for baby shots now. You got her really young eh? I wish I'd been able to do that. I had a c-section, so most of my first month was recovery. :( It's a hard thing for a photographer to have their new baby in the house and not be able to take pics. Show us more!
-Alicia

ahhhhhh, she's beautiful!!!! :D ... maybe one of these days i'll get one of my own :roll:

That's a awsome pic! I wish I had more pics of the girls that young!
I really wanted to do one of my girls about that age on a pool table with the cue and ball, but I never did!

All those pictures are great! I love that age when you are everything that matters to them, and you are all that they need in this world! Enjoy it, before you know it she'll be stealing your camera and begging for one of her own to take endless pictures of peoples feet! :D

Congratulations Shane to you and your family!

Very nice! I like the addition of the stuffed animal.

She looks like a beauty, and I promise you this is the kind of image that only gets more precious the older they get. Great job. :)

i especially like the one of her with the bow. :) your very own little present. :D congrats!

oh and i'm curious... what were her measurements at birth? she looks to be a pretty good sized baby!

Congrats! My 17 month old daughter is my favorite subject, and has been constantly photographed since she was moments old (I was holding my wife's hand with my left hand, and my Pentax was in my right).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back