daddy's LiL Girl

cynthiav99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We were having an outing at the park and I caught my husband and daughter, so I snapped away =)
$daddys-LiL girl.jpg
$Daddys-LiL girl-2.jpg
$daddys-LiL girl-3.jpg
$daddys-LiL girl-4.jpg

Really like #4. I like the physical connection between the two. The other photos also have too much of the faces covered. #4 is the only one where I can see the face profile from the chin to the forehead on both of them without a hand or two in the way. In 1-3, the hands are distracting.

Very sweet moment. You could have only posted on or two of these. Besides the underexposure issues on some parts of the girl, I like them.

Lively story here. But the background is a bit distracting, since there are some overexposed sections

Find to background distracting too. Maybe try on work on them a bit to make them look better. Maybe try and blur the background more and turn the exposure a bit up. His face seems fine tho, but her face is too dark.

I was trying to get shots of my daughter in other parts of the park and by the time we got to the tree/sitting bench she was done modeling so my husband was telling her how to pose and she started playing with him I couldn't move or adjust them as this is what they were doing and I got eye level to them. it was a sweet moment between them.

now on help making these better I am not great at photoshop elements can someone show me an edit to help bring my daughter out from the shadows and make the background less distracting?

thank you for all the help and comments I can't gow as a photographer if I don't know whats wrong =)

Most reactions

Back