Daddy's Little Girl

PrecociousEmber

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
denisehanson.com
B&W for sure, but thats what I like anyway. Not really liking the angle of the shot. There would be more impact with more of the girls face in the camera. Her arm covering her face just makes this shot a snapshot.

I'd say B/W and it needs a much tighter crop. There is way to much dead space to the right of the pic. I'd crop it pretty tight with just him and her. Also just a tip to help you get more responses, you might want to post the pics directly into your post instead of linking. It seems more people will look and respond that way :)

If you can do some more, try a wide angle lens and from a lower angle. I might make the girl look like she is reaching up real high. A place to go back to.

first off, i was taking the pic without the people knowing... so... that's that. :) i just thought, even though their faces aren't really showing very well, i really like the picture. i'm not sure what it is about it though. about posting the pic, i know. i was being lazy. but i guess i won't be now. :) here ya go:
PICT0042_004.jpg

better?

saddog, i'm definitely going to go back.. probably next weekend. i didnt expect the park to be so busy, so i didn't bring everything with me. i was in a really bad mood at the time, so i thought i was gonna be stubborn and just sit there looking sad. but i took out the camera and started snapping. so.. i guess i'll try more next time. thanks for your help. :)

Nice tonal range for the b/w and I like the tighter crop as well. The DOF works well here. Overall an excellent candid capture! :thumbsup:

tighter crop was a good suggestion, looks a lot better now

hmmm i deffenetly like it better b&w, and i agree with saddog where he said to take it down lower, it would give it alot better effect

Most reactions

Back