Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
while I baby sit for a while!

websz0389.jpg

websz0390.jpg

websz0391.jpg

I thinks she did very well. These were taken at Valley Inn, in Burlington. The herons are just starting to move into town here!

Here are a few that I took after battling Daisy for the camera.. soon the d70 will be back from repair, and we will both be out shooting.

websz0392.jpg

websz0393.jpg

anyone seen a duck like this one in 5 before?

thanks for looking!

Wow... she did excellent! All that talent in one household... can't wait to see Maria's photos next: she'll be brilliant with her genes!

She did do well! :thumbup: Great job with all of them, Daisy! #3 is especially good.

Raymond, no, I've no idea what kind of duck that is.....beautiful capture, though. Those feathers are gorgeous!

Fun series! Maria looks healthy and happy! :)

Way to go Daisy.

Looks like she is learning from "One of the Best!"

Great shots too Ray!

You and Daisy Enjoy your First Easter with Maria!!!!

How cool isn't this! :D Great shots from both of you. My girl is starting to learn now, and hopefully in a short manner of time, she will enjoy photographing as much as I do. Thanks for sharing these, Raymond, and tell Daisy to keep shooting. ;)

yea she did a great job, thanks for sharing :thumbup:

thanks a lot to everyone!! im glad i had the chance yesterday coz ray was busy talking to his buddy and babysitting maria.and then i saw these trumpeters swans doing something(guess they were mating?) so i took pictures and that GBH, i know its a bit blurry but its fun taking pics of him. had so much fun!!!

cant wait to get the other cam back! and take more pics!! and post my own threads here, hehe!!!

thanks again!!!!

Nice going Daisy. Glad to see you stole Rays camera for a bit. Love the shots.

nice shots from the whole fam... nice captures from daisy and love #4 (sorry never seen a duck light that either) and #5 is just sweet... :thumbup:

Ah Ray; Daisy gets the camera and the firt picture is mating swans. The duck, I have three guesses. Guess one a pale female King Eider, likelyhood 5%, guess two a hybrid of some sort. Guess 3 an escape from somehwere, a domestic duck. Send the pic to OFO, let me know what happens. Was it a diver, tough to guess the size from a pic. The picture is killer though!

thanks everyone!

Canoncan said:
Ah Ray; Daisy gets the camera and the firt picture is mating swans. The duck, I have three guesses. Guess one a pale female King Eider, likelyhood 5%, guess two a hybrid of some sort. Guess 3 an escape from somehwere, a domestic duck. Send the pic to OFO, let me know what happens. Was it a diver, tough to guess the size from a pic. The picture is killer though!

this one is the same size as a mallard, and a male mallard was trying to mate with it., I did not see it dive., but I did see a Canada Goose go down for about 10 secs.. I thought that was interesting., also, shot a Turn today, and an Osprey.. not good shots, but cool to know they are around here now., and saw a Night heron yesterday.

Most reactions

Back