Daisy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From my phone:
done1.jpg

I have uploaded the big file. Could people tell me if it is too big or slows down viewing.
Comments welcome.

Very nice. Elegant.

Soft is perfect here!

It loaded right away.

Very nice. Elegant.

Soft is perfect here!

It loaded right away.

Thanks for the comments.
Thanks I was going for the softer look and I think it works well. I de-saturated a bit as the yellow was a bit overpowering. The DOF was done on the phone with the addition of a $15 macro lens, which I love.

Very pretty. Love the dof. You got this with a phone and add on lens? More details please!

Very pretty. Love the dof. You got this with a phone and add on lens? More details please!
s1.jpg

Galaxy Note 3 + Lens.

The macro achievable with this lens is incredible for the cost. Wit a bit of care you can get crystal / sharp but you need a lot of light. It is a Lifetrons lens Lifetrons Switzerland Official Website scroll down for the Macro.

View attachment 119054

Galaxy Note 3 + Lens.

The macro achievable with this lens is incredible for the cost. Wit a bit of care you can get crystal / sharp but you need a lot of light. It is a Lifetrons lens Lifetrons Switzerland Official Website scroll down for the Macro.

That's interesting to me because I have a Galaxy Note 3 and am really unhappy with the camera. Guess it's operator incompetence! I've got an iPhone 6s+ on the way. May have to give that lens a try.

View attachment 119054

Galaxy Note 3 + Lens.

That's interesting to me because I have a Galaxy Note 3 and am really unhappy with the camera. Guess it's operator incompetence! I've got an iPhone 6s+ on the way. May have to give that lens a try.
I found the Note 3 to be an excellent camera for macro and landscape but less impressive in between the extremes.

I really enjoy the Note 4, but mainly only snap a landscape here and there. Can't wait for the Note 6 (maybe in July/Aug.) I admit, I really love having the stylus and use it often.

I really enjoy the Note 4, but mainly only snap a landscape here and there. Can't wait for the Note 6 (maybe in July/Aug.) I admit, I really love having the stylus and use it often.

I rarely use the pen but I do love the split screen capability. Not sure if the iPhone 6s can do that.... off to ask my tech expert (I have a teenager).

I rarely use the pen but I do love the split screen capability. Not sure if the iPhone 6s can do that.... off to ask my tech expert (I have a teenager).
Yes you can. Not as cool as on Note though. Haaaa

Most reactions

New Topics

Back