Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Belinda Rowe, Mar 8, 2004.
Tree in the courtyard of the Dali Museum in Figueras, Spain.
that is a cool tree belinda! certainly makes for an interesting compostion especially with that wonderful textured background. What kind of tree is that?
couple of quick notes:
1. due you think you can bump of the saturation a just a tad? The greens are nice here, but i think the can be pushed just a smidgeon more
2. Crop off the top bit of the roof, it just seems a bit extraneous
3. hrm i was going to say include more on the tree on the right, but you have that day there which could distract from the composition..
4. Maybe go closer to the tree, focus on different aspects, the ivy and the bark will both make fab subjects
5. This would look wicked with a wide angle lens
anyways, just a few thoughts, i know i was a bit heavy on the analysis there but i actually like this tree alot! I would probably keep going back to it and take lots of different photos of it!
Thanks for the comments, I love the tree, too. It is in a courtyard at the Dali museum in Figueras Spain. I think it is an olive tree, but not sure. I have been back twice and each time taken photos of this tree, love it.
I did not manipulate the pic at all, your comments all make sense though, perhaps I will play with it some tonight to see what I come up with.
Separate names with a comma.