Dallas, TX Meetup, Sat Feb 18.

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Chase and I are planning a Dallas, TX meetup for Saturday, February 18th. We will be shooting at the Dallas Autorama car show. Details about the show can be found at: http://www.autorama.com/casi/dallas.htm .

I'd like to meet up at least by 10 am at the show (when they open) to maybe miss some of the crowds and get some pics before the cars get all smudged up from greasy hands.

Post up if you'd like to joing us, and/or if you have suggestions to add to the day.

The show is at Dallas Market Hall. There is an entrance fee, and expect to pay for parking. I am in the process of making sure there are no restrictions for cameras in the show.

Awww... I am going to be in San Antonio at a convention that weekend.

But I'm sure that if I wasn't, the Texas Bikini Team is what would have convinced me to drive 4 hours up there. :er: :lmao:

core_17 said:
Pffft!!! You Texans totally bunker when the first teensy snowflake is sighted, don't ya?

Oh no, believe me, I grew up on a farm that received 100+ inches of snow a year. So I know how to drive in snow, and am quite comfortable doing so. Snow isn't the issue. Down here we get ice storms. It starts as a mist and as it condenses on everything, it freezes. And it get so slick its hard to WALK let alone drive. You really have no concept of what it's like until you've experienced it. I've been sitting completely still in a vehicle and a gust of wind is enough to start it sliding again. That's how slick it gets.

HAHA I just read the date on this... This one is from last year.... 2006...

But here is the link for this year and I will be going on the 18th. Will be getting there around 11:00am

damn it! i would have gone too . . . we could have a second annual meet up?

Most reactions

Back