Dam Morning Mist

sscarmack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After getting more active on this forum, I find a lot of inspiration and I find myself a lot more motivated and inspired to shoot. Thank you for that and keep up the nice work!

I finally dragged my butt out of bed at 5am to get some morning fog shots.

I decided to to head to the Shenango Dam and I wanted to achieve a dark gloomy misty kind of effect.

I'm very pleased with the outcome, very disappointed with the clouds though, was a super overcast morning, nothing to dramatic.

$14518464432_f116771df1_c.jpg

Original
$20140627-024-2_zps23d6e5ab.jpg

Edit out power lines
$14518464432_d03092834a_c.jpg

Last edited:
I think you succeeded in getting the "dark gloomy" feel to this. The unlikely possibility of having more light behind you and less light in the distance might have made it more dramatic.

I much prefer the color shot here! It looks so peaceful there. Thanks for sharing!

Duudeee... How could you NOT edit out those cables....

I did in my final edit! hahaha. Funny you mentioned that. I'll post it when I get back to my computer. It was such a pain!

The only problem I had was it was such a smooth gradient and it kept getting blotchy and you could tell something was removed.

But you are right, removing the lines was a piece of cake, just had to keep it smooth and I was being a perfectionist over it. Blah blah haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the original

Most reactions

New Topics

Back