Damaged camera... Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry someday I'll be gone and put in the banned people hall of fame. So when the E-judgment day comes to "the photoforum" and robots take over. And the only thing you can post about is whether Canon is better than Nikon, you'll look for Inigo Montoya , but I will have already rode off into the sun set to some other forum.

Spamming weeds out the helpful people from the slightly less helpful people on a forum I think.

If people respond negatively to goofy nonsense, they will probably be more intolerant and less constructive in a real question or topic, and generally can be annoying.

People who make neutral comments or are just confused by spam are a little better

And people who play along are more tolerant usually give more positive constructive feedback I htink

Last edited:
People sure are showing their maturity on forums these days. At least this guy isn't ranting on and on about how everyone else is a loser in life because he won a lawsuit a while back and now drives a Ford GT. That one on a different forum went on for quite a while with is new "non-banned" user name. This here is pretty mild compared to the moron on the other forum.

From Japan? Negatory
:sexywink:

And I take mild moron as a compliment
thanks you:thumbup:

My original user name ended with the letter "t" and started with the letter "c", but who am I?

well whoever it is was not as close to Bi as it makes us think - not even listed in his friends list!

My other user ID is still active and not banned

In that case, there are no members that meet that criteria. Only 2 members have a join date in 06-2008 and 700+ posts.Dmitri and Hawaii Five-O, but neither of those start with a C or end with a T...

EDIT
icassell too. But if by 'regular member' you mean non-subscriber, icassell is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back