Damn Beatline (band session)

Rabieshund

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had a band session today. They're a hardcore band called Damn Beatline. http://www.myspace.com/damnbeatline
They weren't like the last band I shot. They had tons of ideas and argued all the time, so I didn't have to do so much when positioning them really. If I came with all the ideas it wouldn't be as good I think. ;)

The first one is very interesting. It is four photos merged together in Photoshop. I shot everyone individually, setting up the light for each shot to look good on each person. This is the outcome. I'm really happy with it and so are they! :)

IMG_4557.jpg

This one is a "normal" shot, with one flash bounced in the roof and one in the back, which can barely be seem, but you can see the brightness there. I'm very happy with this too.

IMG_4640.jpg

Equip:
Canon EOS 350D
EF 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
2x 110w studio flashes

Yeah, that's fantastic! The first one is easily the better of the two, but the person on the far right is a bit too dark. The first one is much more interesting than the 2nd one.

Yes, the first one is meant to be the most eyecatching one! Thanks. :)

Any more comments?

I like the guy with the sack on his head. You did a very good job, I'd love to hear some of their music.

-Will

Thanks for the comments guys! I really appreciate it. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back