damn it was cold today

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
but I still went to London Zoo, bloody cold, dark and I hurt my knee

anyways some birdies

you pay all that money to get in and what do you see? A heron in a tree!
yqvnkr.jpg

Flamingo
yqvnkt.jpg

no idea what this is
yqvnl2.jpg

yqvnl3.jpg

Lilac Breasted Roller
yqvnkw.jpg

yqvnk0.jpg

yqvnkz.jpg

yqvnly.jpg

yqvnl1.jpg

and now for some other things

A Meerkat at one of those stand up sun tan things
yqvnkn.jpg

Black Capped Squirrel Monkeys
Oi !! I'm trying to eat here!
yqvnko.jpg

yqvnkq.jpg

Oh I almost forgot they had some

BABY OTTERS!!!!

yqvnku.jpg

yqvnkv.jpg

yqvnk6.jpg

and its no good trying to be a tree as no Otters alive can escape the lens of The Otter King
yqvnkk.jpg

that is all

please comment :D

high res versions here http://www.hardpointphotography.fotopic.net/c1414278.html

Those are great shots! My favorites are the meerkat and the otter shots. I love the look on the baby otter's face as he's eating.

the meerkat might technically not be the best, but it still is the winner tonight for me :)

but I still went to London Zoo, bloody cold, dark and I hurt my knee

I can feel that.. quite cold here as well. I was crazy enough to go running in the forest after my huge breakfast, and now my hip aches the whole day (the side where that car bumped in earlier this year)

Great and I hope you know it! :hug::

well of course I know I'm great! I'm been telling people this for years but will they listen? no!

I can feel that.. quite cold here as well. I was crazy enough to go running in the forest after my huge breakfast, and now my hip aches the whole day (the side where that car bumped in earlier this year)

that ain't good fellow buddy list buddy

oh, the Lilac Breasted Roller is also great :)

that ain't good fellow buddy list buddy

no it really isnt' that is whay I am getting drunk now .. I hope it is just the muscles ...

Those otters are so cute.

My brother's psychology class went on a trip to London Zoo and I volunteered myself to help herd the kids around (by which I meant "take my camera and snap me some animals").

To cut a long story short, I got a bit merry the night before and totally forgot to charge my camera up and missed out on some great pictures.

In conclusion, your photographs are great, I love that bird with the multicoloured chest, looks as if it's been attacked by a child wealding many a felt tip.

Most reactions

Back