Dan and Kelli Engagement

Diddy2theJJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys, here's my top 10 from my latest engagement shoot with a couple of different color treatments. C&C is appreciated.

dk-1.jpg

dk-2.jpg

dk-3.jpg

dk-4.jpg

dk-5.jpg

dk-6.jpg

dk-7.jpg

dk-8.jpg

dk-9.jpg

dk-10.jpg

You did a good job. Just not a fan of the post processing. Too much clarity perhaps?

I love 2!!! I think I would love 1 with a different process, too de-saturated for me. The rest are good 8 is the only one that looks odd to me, he needs to be holding her feet or something.

nice set !, the only thing i dont like is the tones/white blalance/hue on the color shot, they seems to be all over the place.

Thanks guys.

sierramister, I never really use fill flash...I had a reflector in some of these and in others I didn't. It's probably something I should try and experiment with a little more.

schwetty, yeah I could probably stand to turn the clarity slider down a bit. It seems to look more extreme when the images are sized down to this size compared to when they are larger on my screen.

Shooter, I see what you're saying about 8. There was a pedestal she was on behind him next to that structure so she was standing on it. I didn't realize it looked like it should be a piggy back though.

ghache, I generally give them some options in post with the color treatment and see if they like one or two of the options and then I will give their favorites that same treatment. So the white balance isn't off, it's just different looks to choose from.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back