Dan

celline

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
All my digital photos turn out like crap. I really wish I could shoot pictures the way Dan Peguine does. The guy is a composition genius. He can take a scene no one would look twice at and turn it into something phenomenal. He can also take picture that have been done a million times and somehow make them look different. His sunsets for example, they look different. I can’t even explain how, and I know most of the techniques! He just takes a scene and somehow adds that special touch that makes it his own. He should write a book. I know I’d buy “Dan Peguine’s Guide to Photography” in a heartbeat.

Never heard of him. Google doesn't seem to reveal much either.

Got any links for us, he certainly sounds interesting!?

Rob

I was going to ask if celline = Dan, but that seemed a bit too cheeky to a newbie. As you say, the general tone of the e-mail is a bit too adulatory. Still, where are you gonna buy Dan's book huh?? It ain't spam without a product.

Rob

Could be someone who is very locally well known for this poster. :)

(That said....don't hesitate to report any posts like this with funny links. :mrgreen:)

Is there a point to that post? Isnt this the question and answer portion of the forum? I dont see a question, just a bunch of propaganda about Dan.

kfoster said:
Is there a point to that post? Isnt this the question and answer portion of the forum? I dont see a question, just a bunch of propaganda about Dan.

Don't knock Dan. Whoever he is! Sign me up for his book, if he ever writes it! :mrgreen:

I was really dissappointed to find that Dan Peguine doesn't exist... i'd really like to see his work. haha

Most reactions

Back