Dana | Sneak Peek

I love her smug little expression. I do agree the eyes seem dark though, even considering the makeup.

There are some white looking fleck things in here hair, I don't know if it is editing or something else. But not crazy about it.
Other than that I really like it! I like the B&W processing, great job!!!

Okay, I'm going to accept your challenge and offer a critique. Overall, she's a female, so I like it! :boogie:

Upon closer inspection, you might hide her bra strap that is showing, and clone out the loose hairs on right shoulder and left arm. Other than that, it's a pretty good shot.

Her left, our right? Right by the inside corner of her eye? Again, that's makeup.

If that's not what you're talking about, then I'ma need you to point it out to me in more detail, cause I don't see it, haha.

Yes, that's it.

It appears to me that the brightest point is the highlight on her knee, which is distracting. Otherwise I like the processing and light, the left leg just isn't working for me.

I love her smug little expression. I do agree the eyes seem dark though, even considering the makeup.

Thanks for your feedback. :1247:

There are some white looking fleck things in here hair, I don't know if it is editing or something else. But not crazy about it.

White fleck things? Can you show me what you're talking about? :lol:

Okay, I'm going to accept your challenge and offer a critique. Overall, she's a female, so I like it! :boogie:

Upon closer inspection, you might hide her bra strap that is showing, and clone out the loose hairs on right shoulder and left arm. Other than that, it's a pretty good shot.

Godd****t. The f***ing bra. I meant to get rid of that. I was overly excited about this shoot, I think. :lol:

I'll have to go back and take that out before her image premier.

It appears to me that the brightest point is the highlight on her knee, which is distracting. Otherwise I like the processing and light, the left leg just isn't working for me.

Thanks for your feedback! :1247:

The pose does not make any sense. She's stoop-shouldered and bent way over but is perched on top of a stool. I mean, that's just not normal. This body-contorting pose does not ring true. I tried the pose myself a couple times just now...it feels awkward and forced because it is...I am looking right past the "pretty" to the pose...

The pose does not make any sense. She's stoop-shouldered and bent way over but is perched on top of a stool. I mean, that's just not normal. This body-contorting pose does not ring true. I tried the pose myself a couple times just now...it feels awkward and forced because it is...I am looking right past the "pretty" to the pose...

You're clearly just not as bendy as some of us, LOL. Is it like that all the time! :lol:

But note taken, thanks for the feedback. :1247:

I'm not saying anything. Just waiting for more girly pics [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White fleck things? Can you show me what you're talking about? :lol:

Okay it must be my monitor, I am using my tablet now and it looks great!
So for get what I said be for!!! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back