Dancing Queen !!!

Moni

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It’s in a cultural program of our Bangla New Year!!!
This cute little lady danced superbly!

nautch.jpg

Wow Moni. I think this is your most powerful image yet. The colors all compliment each other, yet don't blend into each other. I'd like the tiniest bit cleaner focus on her face, but it's hardly noticeable. Perfect framing, and I like the tight crop on this one. The subject fills the center of the frame (sort of deviates from rule of 3rds), but the shot has a very nice flow from lower-right to upper-left, which does allow it to follow the rule of 3rds in some ways.

Anyway, this is my favorite of your photos by far!

Shark said:
Wow Moni. I think this is your most powerful image yet. The colors all compliment each other, yet don't blend into each other. I'd like the tiniest bit cleaner focus on her face, but it's hardly noticeable. Perfect framing, and I like the tight crop on this one. The subject fills the center of the frame (sort of deviates from rule of 3rds), but the shot has a very nice flow from lower-right to upper-left, which does allow it to follow the rule of 3rds in some ways.

Anyway, this is my favorite of your photos by far!

Thank you very much Shark for your inspiring comments and of course those good suggestions....I want to learn in each and every step :)

Beautiful shot! I think you have a real sense for capturing special moments in your subjects. I am jealous, because If I was there I bet I would end up with 112 shots of the back of her head.

Ahh, I did just notice something though. When you selected the background to blur it out, you missed some stuff between the fingers of the girl's left hand. Tiny thing, and I only saw it on about the 3rd look though.

Craig....ha...ha....I've also taken 7 shots to get this snap :S ;)

Shark, you're correct...no very expert in PS...just tried with the magnetic selection tool :S

Again thanks :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back