Unimaxium

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Northeastern University, originally from Philly
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Check out these two videos. The first is a video of a couple russian guys doing Parkour on a bunch of abandoned buildings. These guys really are good climbers. Like... really good.
Then check out the second video, which is a 15-minute long high-speed chase between a motorcyclist named Ghostrider and a professional driver in a BMW. If you only want to watch one, then watch this one and not #1. Parkour is like a warmup compared to this stuff.

It's really amazing how these people manage not to die. But I must admit it makes for some really entertaining video. It's very fascinating stuff to watch. Just check 'em out:

#1) http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=515642196227308929

#2) http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-781163969053975339

Reactions: Rob
PlasticSpanner said:
That first one reminds me of those guys who made the documentary/film called "Jump London" where they did a very similar thing.
I remember that. Bloody impressive. They did another one afterwards where they jamped famous landmarks and buildings. :thumbsup:

holy crap :meh::meh::meh: I couldn't do that in a million years!

That would make some tight Adidas commercial. At the end it shows his shoes :er:

Awesome stuff - takes me back to Uni where my Nam Pai Chuan Shaolin instructor showed me some stuff like this. We used to jump off higher buildings than that, but weren't anywhere near as elegant - that dude was talented!

And anyone that was impressed with the car stuff clearly hasn't been out in my BMW :)

Rob

Both videos are very jerky for me on 2mb connection.

edit::: If you wait for them to load fully then they aren't jerky. The parkour one is really good. I'm not really interested in cars and bikes and chases.

that first video is AWESOME. i used to try stuff similar to that, but not neaaarly that cool. if i didnt have a government midterm to go study for i'd go out and try it. which leaves me wondering why the heck i'm not studying now...

I wish I had time to watch that second video all the way through. It's pretty intense. :shock:

I really like watching stuff on free running. It's crazy, the stuff they can do. These guys are phenominal. Especially their video of the two brothers.

Most reactions

Back