Dangling Beauty

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Experimenting again. Looking more for isolated flowers to express calmness. Was going for a traditional, elegant exposure. I think I am on the right track. I bet a Fuji mirror-less and some of that great glass would serve me fantastic with this style. Well, it is what it is.

DSC_2150e.jpg

DSC_2157e.jpg

DSC_2159e.jpg

nice. Where at ?

Love #1 and # 3 the best

Thanks. Hidden Gardens.

nice. Where at ?

Love #1 and # 3 the best
That garden like their Fuschi. They have some nice succulents and amazing conifer trees. They have some bizzare frogs too, if your lucky enough to spot one. I just missed a bright green tree frog inside a pitcher plant there a couple months back. It startled me a little as I was looking down inside the plant and out popped it's little head but it bolted quickly before I could get a shot off.

Like the composition on #1 better, but #3 exudes calmness

Very nice set!
Have you ever tried focus stacking? I really know nothing about it, but have seen some really neat photos using the technique. :)

Very nice set!
Have you ever tried focus stacking? I really know nothing about it, but have seen some really neat photos using the technique. :)
I think you have to bracket and my D3300 doesn't do that.

Experimenting again. Looking more for isolated flowers to express calmness. Was going for a traditional, elegant exposure. I think I am on the right track. I bet a Fuji mirror-less and some of that great glass would serve me fantastic with this style. Well, it is what it is.

View attachment 128675

View attachment 128676

View attachment 128677
What it is is beautiful. Was the old-fashioned tone intentional?

Thanks. Sort of, I guess. I just move the color sliders until I like it.

I think you have to bracket and my D3300 doesn't do that.

Good point. Time for a new camera! ;)

I just read my D70s manual, it does! I actually ordered a D7200 refurb but it came to me defective. Adorama took care of it quickly. It wouldn't power on. It didn't have a mark on it either, I was bummed. I am still in the hunt for one but in no hurry.

Beautiful shots. Colors are top :smile:

Most reactions

Back