Dark Beauty

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Couple days ago when I posted "Yellow and Green" Alex said she wanted to see more stuff with 'black'...so here ya go ;)

The idea came from some of photo gal's shots, thank you for the inspiration :thumbup:

This is my first attempt at 'still life' flowers. All of my other flower shots were shot with the flowers in place with natural light. The flowers are naturally yellow. They came from our front yard :mrgreen:

57696806-L.jpg

57696807-L.jpg

57696808-L.jpg

57696810-L.jpg

These are great for your first effort, they came out v.well. 1&3 i think are best. did you just use the same light set up as the 'yellow & green'?...works well :thumbup:

Excellent shots Woody. Well done man!!!

Great job, woodsac!

You're just a man of many talents!!

man, these are just so cool....looks alot like photogals... i love the effect..

the seocnd one is just awesome to me..... look at you all diversified!!

You guys are too nice :blushing:

Yep, same light setup Angel. Matter of fact, #3 & #4 are the front of that same flower :mrgreen:

You have a great vision ! These are great as all your photos are... except for that dam puppet dude !

ooooooh! more dark flowers!

Love that first one... but the four of them are really beutiful and full of grace! awesome job!

:thumbup: + imaginary rep!

Thanks you two!

Hey Mako, get with JonK...I'm sure he's already getting a lynch mob together to come after my puppet :lol:

awesome woody, looks like photogal has taught you well ;), i especially like #3, the composition/crop is absolutely perfect... at least according to my eye... :thumbup: i seem to have missed the puppet, this is about the 5th reference i have seen, care to share a link to what i am missing out on? :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back