Dark stranger

Sash[DSL]

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was primarily testing my new cam out at night photography and accidentally captured this man that looks like a murderer :|
Walking2.jpg

Very soft because I shot at 800 ISO which is very noisy on my cam, as well as my shutter speed was in the order of 1/30th of a second :(
Very creepy IMO, especially the way the other man seems to be terrified of encountering that man.

I know the background is blurred, I have another picture of the same scene with the same backdrop appearing much clearer.

Could you post the picture of the clearer BG...the blur is just too distracting for me...

If you want to leave it, I'd say crop it and play with the levels...maybe even B&W...

Anyway, cool picture...I always enjoy looking at street photography. :thumbup:

EDIT- I played with this one in Photoshop and I think the result came out nicely...if you want, I'd be happy to post it...just let me know. :thumbup:

I'd love to see that. Here's the clearer image of the same thing: funny to see that the guy on the left was really just talking on the cellphone. :)

Walking.jpg

Talk about camera never lying

Hmm...I guess when I cropped it I missed out on your entire motive in the picture; where the man in FG is "stalking" the man mid-frame...

Anyway...here's what I could come up with...

you know, your lucky. That may have been the Grim Reaper coming for you, and somehow, you may have cheated him. ;) lol. Must be the power of photography!:lol: great pic though

Most reactions

New Topics

Back