Reaction score
BelleChasse La. (About ten miles south of New Orle
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1093760194_TqmGU-XL.jpg

1093755132_o3HM2-O.jpg

645813166_hepqZ-O.jpg

1196626771_yw8TQ-O.jpg

#1 is my fav. but I'm searching for the white.......is there meant to be none? :sexywink: (or just my computer?)

Interesting how these shots look like war torn city streets. I like the tones...unlike mishele, I am not looking for whites.

How many times have you visited the location to get the perfect atmospheric conditions?
I hope it's not rude to ask if the moon shot is a composite?

I was kinda thinking the same thing... It just looks too perfect. :lol:

Instantly made me think of classic horror movies...

Interesting how these shots look like war torn city streets. I like the tones...unlike mishele, I am not looking for whites.

How many times have you visited the location to get the perfect atmospheric conditions?

LOL Maybe I'm losing my artistic edge....=) I've been working on the B&W conversion stuff soooo much lately. I love the first shot and I just want that pop of white in there. The sky is just soooo dramatic!! It talks to me.....:sexywink:

An opposing opinion doesn't mean you are losing anything, darlin'.

An opposing opinion doesn't mean you are losing anything, darlin'.

I wasn't worried about losing....I was worrying too much about rules of processing B&W's.....=) RULES are BAD!!!!! They limit creativity!!!!! lol :sexywink:

No they don't! Rules are good! Rules are your foundation! But perhaps we should discuss this in another thread. You know how we tend to derail things...:sexywink:

Yes....derail.....lol :hug::
As always great to learn rules but not to be the say all of an artistic interpretation. I might want more whites......but him being the artist might think it's perfect at grays.

number 4 imo seems too processed and "fake", but it could just be that I am not really digging the colors in it. number 3 looks nice but again the moon and clouds look "added". maybe it was your intention, but I think the photo could have done away with them both.

All of these shots are fake. They were all shot in broad daylight. Number 2 was done on a hot sunny day. I held the camera in front of my car ac till the lens was cold so that when I took it out in the heat it fogged over. In number 1 I added the skie in PP and in three I added the moon. It's one of the first pictures I ever took with a digital camera.

I was going to say... you must have shot these all in daylight because I looked at your EXIF. At that point I was like "Oh, these have to be photo manipulations." Good work though, you definitely fooled some people. :thumbup:

Very creative use of the equipment for sure. "Fake", or not, it's still a great image.

Most reactions

Back