Darn Donkey!!

The answer was 'Aye-ball'? I couldn't even get past the start page but then I'm feeling apat....

...h.....

zzzzzzzzz

Nope...these are REALLY hard puzzles.....sometimes the question isn't exactly clear..um..I mean...just think double meanings.

:lol Corry!! I FINALLY made it to Round 2.. I feel so stupid with these questions! Let me know if you get stuck on any, I'll try to help. :p

Yeah...I'm stuck on the toilette roll one..grumble grumble...&**%$$#!!!! (thanks a lot, I'm addicted!)

I'll need a BIG hint on this one...my head hurts...I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Hmm.. Well that one took me awhile too.. its a pain in the arse...

How far have you gotten?

What I did was get a dictionary and go look at all of the 5 letter words starting with AM (I figured there wasn't a lot).. I came up with only 2 that will make words with one of the 2nd set of letters.. You can make either AMpLE or AMbLE.. so you know that the AM goes with LE, then go match them down from there.. So SP goes with the ON under LE, and so on.. after you have them matched up, you have to make words with the pairs.. there is actually quite a few possibilities..

After you have that, make a word out of it.. :lol:

Hint, the Word is a mathematical one, you'd probably recognize it if you found it. Let me know if you need another hint! :)

Most reactions

Back