Dartmoor sunset (just one lousy image)

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well, time for me to post my first dartmoor shot on the forum ;)

dartmoor03_013.jpg

nice colour! :thumbup: ... blue and yellow looks great together.... so where abouts is this?

nice colour! :thumbup: ... blue and yellow looks great together.... so where abouts is this?

errm ... one of them tors, ya know.

Honestly, I am not sure, all I know is that it was in either central or southern Dartmoor. To make things worse, I am not even shure who my model was on this one :confused: hope she does not find this by accident and I will be in trouble for forgetting ;)

This one is great, the extra character standing really adds interest, i wasnt so sure about the other thread, just because it would have been nice to have one more element.

tim

The colours are nice. The smack-in-the-centre person is not quite soooooo nice for my personal liking, but I know that you love centred subjects, Alex, so be it ;).

The colours are nice. The smack-in-the-centre person is not quite soooooo nice for my personal liking, but I know that you love centred subjects, Alex, so be it ;).

plus sometimes you do not have too many options if you want to keep not so nice things off the frame :p ... and you cannot send your model everywhere since she might fall from the rock ;) .. was concerned here anyway if I remember right, since it was quite dark already and one should not send people up some rock in the dark ...

Both the colors and the patterns of the clouds are very beautiful. I think the person adds a lot.
Dani

i have to say the same as the reast, great colours, howver i would crop the left off a little, as i see your pics are OKE ill show you what i mean:

dartmoor03_013-edit.jpg

Lovely image, and I agree that including a person in it really adds to the composition.

nothing wrong with that shot mate

thanks everyone :)

as for your crop duncanp .. it is too tight for me... somehow wrecks the shilouette of the rocks and steels some depth .. in my opinion. But others might like yours better .. anyway, thanks for putting in some brain :)

"just one lousy image"
.....yeah right.....mine should be that lousy!!

Great shot!

the stress was on one, not on lousy I have to admit ;) normally i post more than one image in a thread ...

Most reactions

Back