Daughter meets Mother nature

I was thinking about my post and I was off on some statements which is not what I came here for. I am going to ty for your time and effort in your interpretation of my photo and when it comes to issues with color etc. I am going to agree about it being off. We obviously are not here to always agree with each other so be it as it may, I am agreeing to disagree on certain aspects, my intention here was to grow and make a few online acquaintances and talk shop when I have the time.

Don't let me discourage you; ignore me.

You will not discourage me, I would not give anybody the chance or power to be able to. You are a member of the forum and as such I will use your input as needed. Everybody has their own angle and that's what makes these forums work.

Don't let me discourage you; ignore me.

Well, lets see how you REALLY meant this image to look on a good monitor and all. :wink:

I agree, in this case it would be better unedited. The edit makes the skin/photo look glowing and unnatural. Better just to look unedited than un-natural imo. Your daughter is lovely, can't wait to see more photos of her.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back