Daughter's swim meet pic

openedmind

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The first pic is as shot and second is my attemp to enhance the colors. Did I over do it?

IMG_0197osm.jpg

IMG_0197sm.jpg

I dont think you over did it, but in my oppinion for a shot like this the colors are fine since they are already bright enough because theres the really bright blue and neon green in there.

Noob873:
Thanks for the CC, the more I look the more I agree with you. I think I'll stick with the first pic.

Myalover:
Swimming is such a great sport! I swam as a kid and now my daughter has chose to do so also. It's funny, her brothers and sister play soccer and she tried it and didn't care for it. Now that she's swimming, she tells all her friends and siblings that "shes found her sport."

I love it, I have swam competitively since i was 6, im 24 now. If your kids have an opportunity to try water polo, its a fantastic, exciting sport. I highly recommend it!!! Good for your daughter!! Tell her good luck!!

If your kids have an opportunity to try water polo, its a fantastic, exciting sport. I highly recommend it!!!
Thanks for the suggestion, I believe our summer pool has water polo. I'll have to look into it, I'm sure she would enjoy it.

Most reactions

Back