Day at the Park

SpaceNut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
:heart:A few months ago I went with Clark Kent to a local park so he could take family portraits of my niece and her boyfriend and their daughter (my little niece, Riley Ann). I also took family protrait pictures of them so I could get some experience. Would do you think? C/C welcome! Thanks for looking.

Riley-in-swing-7963.jpg

Riley with Mom & Dad

Coy-Family-7837.jpg

Thanks, Trish. Riley is about 6 mos old & I'm trying to gain some experience in portrait photography, and its seems like I have a long way to go.

Hey spacenut.. I think you captured a great expression on the infant's face, but I feel like the wood chips in the background drown her out...

Perhaps if she was more in focus and the wood chips not, it would be a more prominent image.

The 2nd is really sweet.

Nice job.

Well now! You have the right idea. That little Riley is a cutie. Nice looking family. Keep up the good work!

Looks like you did a good job. I love the color in the second one. Maybe a bit more light on the faces next time, but otherwise, really really nice.

first shot she needs to be 'warmed up' a bit.

second shot is really nice....can you try to bring out her eyes a bit, i reallize she has lots of eye liner on, but maybe brighten there just a bit?

Most reactions

Back