Day, Night, and B&W

I work online and make an average wage(for the USA), an average wage in the USA goes a lot farther in south america.
I have no kids, no debt(own very little) and have been wanting to get to this point for about a decade. I spend almost all my money on traveling.

As long as there is internet I can go and still work. You would be surprised where you can find internet nowadays, I have been to some remote places.

Amazing story, I guess "another day at the office" in this case can be from almost anywhere!
Keep 'em coming!

3 only... others are obvious HDR. 2 isn't so bad but the first is shocking. HDR needs moderation.
Kudos on the B&W shot though; it turned out nicely (begins to wonder if its only because its B&W that it appears fine).

The first photo is breathtaking, I love it.

Thanks everyone for commenting

3 only... others are obvious HDR. 2 isn't so bad but the first is shocking. HDR needs moderation.
Kudos on the B&W shot though; it turned out nicely (begins to wonder if its only because its B&W that it appears fine).

2 and 3 I see nothing that puts them over the top. #1 I see nothing with the processing that puts it over the top. It is taken to have drama that was my intent. There was great light with low hanging clouds and I used a fisheye lens for added effect. These things lead to a unreal looking photo, but I do not see any HDR processing that is inaccurate to the human eye

Most reactions

New Topics

Back