Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. 9 shots banos ecuador
5440253192_1c49778442_b.jpg

2. 5 shots quitos ecuador
5444937577_1bd982237f_b.jpg

3. 5 shot handheld kauai
5441954926_e407528706_b.jpg

WOW on the first one, it looks so beautiful almost like its too good to be real. Great work!

The first one is, of course, spectacular. I don't know a better word. With respect to the third one, I'm just beginning to appreciate the value of HDR for B&W imagery, so I really appreciate this photo.

Thanks guys, I just started messing with BW HDR and I really like it on some shots. I will definitely pursue it more

I like #1 the best #3 is 2nd love the bw

Jeez, what do you do for a living, anyway? All your shots are from the great photo sites in the world. Peru, Hawaii, Equador, Yosemite. I expect the next series will be from the top of Everest!

Amazing shots!
What software did you use to accomplish this?

Thanks. I process almost all my hdr with photomatix 4 and Lightroom 3 for final PP

Jeez, what do you do for a living, anyway? All your shots are from the great photo sites in the world. Peru, Hawaii, Equador, Yosemite. I expect the next series will be from the top of Everest!

I work online and make an average wage(for the USA), an average wage in the USA goes a lot farther in south america.
I have no kids, no debt(own very little) and have been wanting to get to this point for about a decade. I spend almost all my money on traveling.

As long as there is internet I can go and still work. You would be surprised where you can find internet nowadays, I have been to some remote places.

Stunning, some of the best shots i have seen on this forum.

Inspiring stuff.

Amazing shots!
What software did you use to accomplish this?

Thanks. I process almost all my hdr with photomatix 4 and Lightroom 3 for final PP

I work online and make an average wage(for the USA), an average wage in the USA goes a lot farther in south america.
I have no kids, no debt(own very little) and have been wanting to get to this point for about a decade. I spend almost all my money on traveling.

As long as there is internet I can go and still work. You would be surprised where you can find internet nowadays, I have been to some remote places.
Well, your wonderlust is our gain. Keep it up!

WOW!! the first shot is unbelievable. i love it! definitely the best of the three. but the others are quite spectacular as well! great job

Truly fantastic impressive work, that is why i love HDR, and i envy you as i really love love love to travel but difficult, so i hope i will save money by this year and next and will travel more than once, and i swear all people in the net that i will try to have much better HDR shots than my old.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back