Day out with Rita.

ikidzeroi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out with the D40 and my friend took some snaps. Let me know what you all think :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

DSC_8230.jpg

DSC_8245.jpg

DSC_8249-1.jpg

DSC_8253.jpg

DSC_8259.jpg

DSC_8264-1.jpg

DSC_8271-1.jpg

DSC_8281.jpg

DSC_8285.jpg

DSC_8306-1.jpg

Please.Dont take offense to this... I think she looks like a minor, or close to it. So when i see her boobs hanging out as much as they are... it kind of... eh. not flattering.Sorry hard to miss, your eyes kind of go right to them.

The pictures themselves look great. I like the contrast and colors...

She does give off that look i won't lie. She is 20 though so don't worry.

Nice posing. I generally don't like photos that look down at a model, I think it causes more problems that you have to deal with, like perspective and vertical lines that are no longer vertical. Get on their level. And with female models, it does appear like you're trying to look down their shirt, IMO.

Pretty girl- I like her smile and also the serious shots. Great job focusing on her eyes, although I think you can use just a tad more depth of field on #9. What kind of lens and aperture did you use on these?

I like how her hair thingy and her shoes match in #8. That's a great, relaxed pose. I think that's the most interesting picture of the group, and that's the winner for me.

Great set.

Nikon 35mm 1.8 Af-s most likely wide open at 1.8.

Try some where your model is doing something then besides reacting to the fact that someone is pointing a camera at her. I think you will find that the images will often have more life in them.

Yeah color is done in PP with cross processing.

"Try some where your model is doing something then besides reacting to the fact that someone is pointing a camera at her. I think you will find that the images will often have more life in them." ----- :/ i am confused lol explain or give an example of how you would achieve this.

Most reactions

Back