Daylab, SX70 Base For sale

sillyphaunt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bugshots.net
Hey my Alt friends.. I know I've been MIA for quite awhile now.

Things are going well here.. My husband got home about a month ago, and life is going back to normal.

I've been getting heavily into portraits lately, and haven't really had time for the polaroids.

I hate to let it go, but I am wanting to get some studio lighting.

I have a Daylab 35, with the 3x4base (never used), and the SX-70 Base. I've put a MAXIMUM of 40 shots through the SX-70 Base, and everything has worked perfectly. It's about 7 months old, has all the instruction books with it.

I paid over $500 for the whole package, but I'd sell the bundle with both bases for $350, or the best offer.

PM me if you're interested. I do miss you guys, I've just been really busy, not much time for internet stuff!

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been wondering where you've been hiding. ;) I'm happy to hear that hubby is finally home again. Glad all is well! :)

You are aware that Polaroid is set to discontinue Time Zero film, right?

I'm going to let this thread sit a bit here so your fellow alt-geeks can see this first, but eventually I'll move it over to the TPF classifieds. ;)

OP
sillyphaunt

sillyphaunt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bugshots.net
Really Terri? Well all the more reason to get rid of it I guess..

I figured it would be moved, but put it here so some alt peopel could see it. I'm going to list on Ebay too.. Hopefully I can get enough to get my lighting.. Photography sure isn't a cheap hobby.

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Photography sure isn't a cheap hobby.
Truer words..... :lol:

I'm with ya on letting everyone have a look-see here first. But we want to make sure it won't get overlooked here, so give me a couple days and I'll put it where it belongs, ok? :)

Most reactions

New Topics