ss 1/125
Tripod
Superia Realla 100 ISO
Hue/Saturated a bit

large.jpg

Comments?

peace,
Trombone

As much as I like the silhouetted trees that you only get to see in winter, and as much as I like your colouring, I still miss the trunks. I would want to see a whole tree, I think.

I have to agree with LaFoto. I love pictures of bare winter trees, but for me, the best part is being able to see the whole thing.

I don't really miss the trunk as the others do...I think the limbs are really neat, but I would like to see a sky with different colors, really dark blues or reds, stormy...something more needs to be added.

eromallagadnama said:
I don't really miss the trunk as theothersdo...I think the limbs are really neat, but I would like to see askywith different colors, really dark blues or reds,stormy...somethingmore needs to be added.

Totally agree, the composition is very good but the same framing in early light would be fantastic

Totally agree, the composition is very good but the same framing in early light would be fantastic

i definitly framed it that way intentionally, it was shot at sunset, i didn't want to shoot a clichet naked-trees-shot, we have enough good ones already ;-)

cheers to your constructive comments,
trombone

There's halos around every twig.

i've been gettin that a lot, on many of my posts, it seems what is beeing shown as over sharpenned, is not that visible to me, the halos from here are barely noticible on few of the branches, yet you say that you can spot them on every twig, so what's the problem??

thanks in advance,
trombone

Most reactions

New Topics

Back