DC Folks

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, I was just wondering who on the forum, besides me, is in the DC area?

Then the next question is wwho on the forum in the DC area would be interested in meeting up and hanging out with me, and helping me to learn how to use my camera and take awesome pictures?

Just wonderin' :)

IM from DC. What type of caamera do you use, photos do you take?

mpdc,

I have a Canon PowerShot S2. I can't really tell you what kind of pictures I take because I'm still very, very new and am trying pretty much everything. You can have look on my photoblog, which is more a highlight of my experimentation than a highlight of my best pictures.

I know that doesn’t help much, but it’s the truth :)

Thanks for responding!

I live in Baltimore these days, and I'd certainly be interested in a DC meetup.
I used to use the PowerShot S1 IS, so I know how it works pretty well ;)

cool! I really like the S2, but I've been thinking about upgrading to a real DSLR. I want to have better control over manual focus and DOF and such, but then I think that perhaps it's just that I don't really know how to use the camera, and the manual is pretty much crap :)

Where is Balmer are you? I grew up in Pikesville.

I liked the S1, but it was my roommate's and I had to give it back. So I bought a DSLR :lol:

I'm right downtown. I go to the Peabody Conservatory of Music.

Use a D20 Canon. Amazing camera. Love shots with water in them. However am trying to learn to do peoples. Anyways I have fri and sat off. If you think you would like to hook up and do some photo shooting drop a line. this weekedn is fubar because of some funky DC stuff. However next one should be good.
Anyways enjoy.

Nov 5. what day is that. John ofcourse you would be welcome.
I was just showing your photos to Liz. She was very impressed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back