DC in December

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was in DC this week for some meetings. President must have been intimidated cause he was abruptly left the country before I got there and they wouldn't let me near the White House. (Okay so he was at a funeral and they were having a Ball at the White House.)

DC trip 2013-5 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

Small edit of this photo.

Last edited:
Oooo, I love it! It took my eye a couple seconds to find the capitol dome because of the strong foreground, but once I did it was like discovering the hidden subtext, it brought the whole image together! Fabulous capture, I personally wouldn't change a thing!

Oooo, I love it! It took my eye a couple seconds to find the capitol dome because of the strong foreground, but once I did it was like discovering the hidden subtext, it brought the whole image together! Fabulous capture, I personally wouldn't change a thing!

Really nice capture I like it.

Thank you both.

Nicely done.

I like it! Ordinarily I'm not fond of seeing a crowd of cars, but in this image, seeing the capitol in the background and all the lights strung along the sidewalk, the cars seem to add a bustling element to a busy Christmas scene. It works very well. Nice job!

I like it! Ordinarily I'm not fond of seeing a crowd of cars, but in this image, seeing the capitol in the background and all the lights strung along the sidewalk, the cars seem to add a bustling element to a busy Christmas scene. It works very well. Nice job!

Thanks terri.

Most reactions

Back