DC - Spring 2018 TPF Meet 4/6-4/8

Which weekend to meet in DC? More than one choice is allowed. Please choose all that work for you.

• March 2-4

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • March 9-11

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Mar 30-Apr 1

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Apr 6-8

• Apr 13-15

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a great group of people. Braineack and I get together every 5-6 years (was that how long since the one Lew organized?), the rest of the folks I was meeting for the first time in person. I didn't get to shoot with everyone very long but enjoyed the company and plus quickly seeing a few of my favorite sites.

And here we are, acting like a bunch of millennial, everyone trying to take a selfie.
TPF MU-1.jpg

Was a fun day. Nice to be out with other photographers and be able to talk “shop”. Thanks again for the meet up!

Was a fun day. Nice to be out with other photographers and be able to talk “shop”. Thanks again for the meet up!
Thank you. Glad you had a good time.

What a great group of people. Braineack and I get together every 5-6 years (was that how long since the one Lew organized?), the rest of the folks I was meeting for the first time in person. I didn't get to shoot with everyone very long but enjoyed the company and plus quickly seeing a few of my favorite sites.

And here we are, acting like a bunch of millennial, everyone trying to take a selfie. View attachment 156149
Great photo, peoples! :)

And besides the selfie of the group, here's modest contribution to the meet up....silhouettes at the National Gallery of Art, East Building....

Attachments

• NGA-1silo.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 235

Most reactions

New Topics

Back